There are over 30 options to consider when setting up your report cards. Customize report cards with your school logo, allow for double-sided printing, include a mission statement, and more. Include everything you want to share and nothing that you don’t. Most options are fully explained (click for a larger image). Extra details are included below when relevant.
- "Absences – Show for Selected Term" – refers to the term you select on the Report Cards page
- "Default Comment" – allows you to put the same comment on the top of every report card. This comment appears above the grades table. HTML tags and replacement patterns allow you to customize the default message. It only appears for students that don't already have an overall comment. In other words, it will not overwrite existing comments.
Font and Margin Settings
- these settings allow you to tweak the visuals of your report cards
- customize report cards with your school's logo, mission statement, and unique terminology for report cards (if applicable)\
- "Show Behaviors – Selected Term Only" – refers to the term you select on the Report Cards page
- all these settings depend on the very first one – "Show Grades" – being set to "Yes"
- "Show Grades – Selected Term Only" – refers to the term you select on the Report Cards page
- all these settings depend on the very first one – "Show Standards" – being set to "Yes"
- "Show Student Groups" – refers to group configurations made on the Search page
Sample Report Card
Note that report cards will only display a column for terms for which students have grades. If you don't see a grade for a course that you know should be on a report card, check that the course in question has the appropriate grading methodologies set up for all terms you wish to see on the report card.